Click here to see recent photos of the Westover Family Ranch
Large Main Hall (36′ x 66′)
- A beautiful big fireplace.
- A nice big bulletin board is in there, so we don’t allow nails or tape on the walls.
- Sound system.
- LDS sacrament table with plenty of trays
- Lots of LDS hymnbooks.
- Plenty of cooking equipment.
- Plates and eating utensils are provided, however, cups are not. (If you prefer to bring your own paper or plastic cups and plates, you’re welcome to).
- Dish washing soap, hand soap, paper towels, garbage bags, cleaning supplies and toilet paper are all provided.
- Large walk-in cooler for keeping your food fresh.
- Big deep freezer for frozen foods.
- Drinking fountain with delicious well water in the hallway.
- An old-fashioned Soda Shop.
- Separate men’s and women’s restrooms with large showers.
- A fire pit and plenty of firewood
- A flagpole and flag.
- A bell tower with a working bell to call your group to assembly (rope to ring bell is near the kitchen).
- Plenty of RV spaces with full hookups.
- Large area for tents.
- Large baseball diamond (bring your own mitts).
- Half basketball court (bring your own basketball).
- Vollyball poles and net (bring your own volleyball).
- Horseshoe pits.
- Children’s play area, which includes a 20′ by 20′ sand box, swings, and a Big Toy.